Thursday 25 August 2016

Mod 2.1: Avatar & avatar annotation

My blog was designed to help and encourage individuals to take good care of their self-appearance and I chose that my avatar would be my portrait.

It is evident that to build trust with my audience it is important to reveal myself to them.

Moreover, I think that it would be worthwhile for aspiring my targeted audience the way in which they may feel beautiful by applying some beauty advices and to inspire people to love themselves despite their spots, burns or pimples on their face.



By allowing my target audience to see an example of my headshot this would motivate young ladies to adopt useful beauty concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.